by: Pastor Tony Sanders
Remember, social distancing, does not mean social isolation. I have some creative ways for us to stay connected, while staying safe. Stay tuned.
Here are the links to stay connected:
- www.kfchurch.org (our church website)
- https://foco.online.church (streaming site to join in live worship)
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSOjlKQcMtqwciBvEnK6_kw ( our Youtube Page to watch recorded and live messages, under Friends of Christ)
- Teleconferencing, call 978-990-5000, access code 224005 and online meeting ID PastorSanders402 (this is for those who do not have social media or online capabilities. You can also do video conferencing to watch through this platform)
- www.Instantchurchdirectory.com (this is one way we can all stay connected. This online photo directory is to be used internally and amongst members. However, if you wish certain information to be private and not viewable, you can create a user name and password and update it or let me know and I will make the necessary changes. There is even an app that you can download and access this platform from your phone or smart device. A neat way to learn one another’s name, put a face to a name, keep up and stay connected)
- https://giv.li/68jxa0 (to submit your safe and secure tithes and offerings. You can also use text to give at 833-904-2202. Just text that number and you will be given instructions from there)
- Join URL:https://zoom.us/j/128967441 on Monday evening at 6:00 pm for a time of virtual fellowship. Just click the link at 6:00 pm and you will be guided on how to connect. It is here that we will chat about social distancing communion for 1st Sunday.
I would like to schedule a time to call every one of you, so that I can hear your voice. We can schedule a minimum of 15 min slot to talk on the phone or webchat. That way you can still feel connected to your pastor and we can have a special time of prayer. You can go to https://calendly.com/daddytalks/pastoral-checkup to schedule a time that works best for you.