by: Pastor Tony Sanders
Check this video out, it is the most profound thing I've seen on Facebook in a while.
But let me also say this, I think folk are missing out on a greater lesson being taught. God is at work and we better pay attention.
During this season and time of "stay at home" it should be used constructively. I am not against watching good movies and shows, but if the bulk of our time is spent entertaining ourselves or lounging around, I think we will have missed out on a great opportunity to Reset. Here are my top 10 ways to Reset ourselves and make the most of this temporal hiatus
1. Rest (from everything)
2. Refocus/Readjust our minds and vision
3. Rediscover ourselves
4. Redevelop/Recreate ourselves
5. Re-frame and Restructure our life's narrative
6. Reconnect with God, self & family
7. Reacquaint ourselves, with our-self
8. Recenter and Reset our total being
9. Re-brand ourselves
10. RE-Present ourselves as we Represent ourselves
Here are 5 additional nuggets:
1. Spring cleaning (home and life)
2. Spend time with self and family
3. Share love with those inside and outside of your circle
4. Spend time and money investing in yourself (great time to get that degree, start that business/ministry or finish that project)
5. Spend time with the Lord and deepen in your spirituality
The Lord is using this crisis to Purge and Purify. The earth is being restored, as it is getting a rest and break from those that have broken it. In addition, WE are being Purged and Purified, as God is Clearing our paths, Cleaning out and Cleaning up our lives AND Clearing our minds.
Don't miss this, being distracted, discouraged or depressed. This is a difficult time, but it is a time of deliverance as well. God is paving the path for ministry to be relevant again and we must be ready to do the work! REVIVAL has begun.
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php…" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
www.kfcchurch.org (for spiritual connection and direction, reach out to our church)
www.AbundantLifeConsulting.com (for personal or professional direction and development)
www.DaddyTalks.org (for positive parenting principles)